Our flexibility of doing business, with a fundamentally new approach in serving the oil and gas energy sector, provides you
with a "one stop shop", to offer you more financial, technical, commercial and risk guidance options all under one roof.
Shale Capital Resources personnel are recognized management consultant leaders in commercial finance. We are at the forefront in now leading the way in oil & gas commercial lending of all types of financing and business resources. We partner with an established network of trusted key strategic advisor partners, across the country and globally, who are engaged in the dynamic world of the shale oil and gas energy, water environment and emerging technology sectors.
As an independent partner, we can help to clarify your company's most critical financing and business resources needs with our principle focus in providing a full spectrum of capital and business resources at your finger tips. To help accelerate your strategic energy opportunities and to more successfully grow your business in these very challenging times of global low oil and gas prices and increased global political and regulatory environments.
WHAT WE OFFER
We save you time and money by providing:
A) Strategy: With a talented blend of top C-level industry experts who provide strategies and insights in the energy industry specifically related to
B) Finance: Top oil and gas financial experts who can look at your capital needs - current and future plans - and provide a wide variety of
financial structures and capital financing best suited for your company; and
C) Support: To provide market access - boots on the ground business resources - from market entry and to expansion - that can save you time and
money so you can focus on growing your business.
CLIENTS WE SERVE
We work with O&G related businesses on all sides of the energy value chain including:
* Vertically integrated and independent companies in exploration and production
* Mid-stream oil field service providers and contractors
* Infrastructure build out for all size projects
* Downstream supply chain companies that process, transports and markets shale oil and gas products
* Emerging energy, water, environment technology and commercialization
* Land owners and their advisors
* Prospective investors, banks and specialized lending institutions, venture capital, private equity, SBA and other government financing
* Lawyers, accountants, business consultants, turnaround experts
* Municipalities, community organizations and state and federal governmental agencies
* Lobbyists engaged in the energy value chain sector